Today marks one year since this blog began its hurly-burly tumble through a world of art and ideas. Thank you readers for reading along with me. Let’s travel down more roads — cobblestone, tarmac, violet-peppered forest paths.
If you’re not so familiar with the blog, here’s a tasting plate of sample posts.
- Catching a Wave — with a Camera
- Massive Motions
- NASA’s Curiosity rover finds “unusual rock”
- Blitzkrieg and Equipoise
Some posts have come as a series. This one about painting with light is a happy example.
- The Art of Painting with Light, Part 1: the Gonzo Sector
- The Art of Painting with Light, Part 2: the Poets
- Drawing and Writing with Light
Now lets move on off into the future…