Years of Trying 3D Effects
I’ve been trying to connect with 3d capabilities since some time in the ’90s. Here’s a smattering of examples over that time. Now I’m trying to find my footing using software geared for photorealism to create levels of abstraction.
Key to content below:
1. Math programs. left, Graphing Calculator. Right, a program I labeled GP and no longer remember the name of. Starting ca 2007.
2. Cybermesh, starting ca 1999. A Photoshop plugin written by one of the Knoll Brothers who founded Photoshop. Long gone from the contemporary mind.
3. Daz-3D ca 2009
4. Mario Klingemann’s Nodewerk (aka Aviary Peacock), from ca 2008(?) Still works on older Macs. Not Catalina.
5. Older Photoshop, 2010, 2004, 2010
6. Photoshop, Vol 2, ca 2010
7. Pixiologic ZBrush, 2020
8. Pixiologic ZBrush, Vol 2, 2005, 2020, 2020
9. Allegorithmic Substance Alchemist, 2020
10. Morphi, 2020